• The Turning Point DVD
  • Disclosure Company Header
  • Into The Fire DVD Ad
  • Press For Truth TV Registration Ad
  • 911 DVD Ad
The Cannabis Cancer Cure with Rick Simpson Thumbnail Image.

The Cannabis Cancer Cure with Rick Simpson

Reported On » February 27, 2013
Archived In » Interviews, Video Reports
Comments On This Story » 72 Comments

Can Cannabis cure cancer? Today we are joined by Rick Simpson to discuss the all natural alternative options to chemotherapy.

Support independent media by making a contribution:
Donate through Paypal

For more information visit PhoenixTears.ca

Support independent media by joining Press For Truth TV

We rely on you the viewer to help us continue to do this work. With your help I can continue to make videos and documentary films for youtube in an effort to raise awareness all over the world. Please support independent media by joining Press For Truth TV!

As a Press For Truth TV subscriber you’ll have full access to the site’s features and content including Daily Video Blogs on current news from the PFT perspective and High Quality Downloads of all Press For Truth Films, Music and Special Reports! Subscribe to Press For Truth TV

You can also support Press For Truth and help us continue to do this work by donating or becoming a sponsor at pressfortruth.ca

« Go Back

72 Comments

1. Sandy says:

Is ricksimpsoncannabisoil@hotmail.ca email address a scam?
    Has anyone used them?

2. brett bazant says:

I am extremely hopeful about using hemp oil for curing cancer. However on this site, almost every one of the testimonials makes the exact same grammatical errors. It is with a heavy heart I deduce they were all written by the same person, someone who does not know the difference between ‘my wife’s cancer’ and ‘my wife cancer’ or ‘my son cancer’ or… well it is impossible that everyone makes the same error. Shame on you.

• Batman says:

Unfortunate for those seeking help to live you are correct. Almost eery listing here is a fraud. Google the names and phone numbers and you will see! Anyone asking for payment via Western Union is a fake.

3. Trisha and Dave says:

Thanks so much to Rick Simpson for providing us with his Cannabis Oil medication that has been successfully used in curing my wife breast cancer which she has been suffering from for past 6years. My wife was diagnose with breast cancer 6 years ago, she has done Chemo and radiation and surgery, after so much being spent on several treatment plan with no useful result, my wife still suffered from her breast cancer which later spread to other parts of her body.
    I was introduce to the Rick Simpson 7 months ago, after which I purchased his Cannabis Oil medication about 4 months ago via(ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com) which my wife start her treatment immediately upon the delivery of the medication by a medical Doctor.
    We are now so pleased to thank Rick Simpson for his medication that we have used in curing my wife breast cancer which almost took her life away.
    We appreciate your thoughtfulness in crafting this medication and thoroughness in delivering helpful advice. We also appreciate your approachability and willingness to speak with my wife before and after she has been cured.
    Thank you again for helping to create the next generation of medication. We hope to assist you in the future!
    As you prepare for the winter weather and Christmas Day celebrations, I hope you and your family are enjoying a festive holiday season!
    We feel blessed to be able to not only enjoy a meticulously prepared medication, but also to share the experience with so many loved ones. Love, Save your loved ones with Rick Simpson Cannabis oil, contact: ricksimsponcannabisoil@outlook.com
    Trisha and Dave

4. Benedict George says:

My Wife that was highly infected with Breast cancer and Metastasis to the bones and she was given six months to have the best fun of her life with her family. Am here today letting the world know that it is a year now and my wife didn’t die and her breast cancer has been cured with Dr. Morris Hemp Oil with it high THC and CBD content. Thanks to Dr Morris that sold the Hemp oil for us that we used in curing my wife cancer.
    Once again i want to thank Dr. Morris on his wonderful Hemp Oil we are now happy family with my wife back alive ,strong and healthy. you can contact Dr. Morris on every medical issue on his email rickcancercure01@gmail.com for more help.
    Stan gutlar
    From Canada

5. Tooky says:

Hi Mark,
    It was so nice to read your story in which gives hope to many,many others. I myself an ex cancer patient along with my daughter, am now faced with my mother having cancer in her lung and throat. Due to the fact I have also lost my sister and brother to cancer and now being aware of THC cannabis oil I am trying hard to find it on behalf of my mother. You are saying you are from the Uk and have managed to obtain this oil, may I ask does it contain THC? And being in london myself where is it obtained from due to it being highly illegal , damm government ! Meanwhile keep up the success of your story.
    Best regards… Tooky

6. Benedict George says:

My Son whom was diagnosed with Leukemia cancer has just been cured with Rick Simpson cannabis oil after 4 months of treatment with his Cannabis oil medication. So much thanks to Rick Simpson cannabis oil that we bought at: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com, the Hemp oil was successfully used in curing my Son Leukemia cancer within 4 months as stated in instructions My Son is now a living witness and am testify to the greatness of natural remedies to cure cancer. All hope is never lost now that you have Rick Simpson involve and not the big Pharmaceutical anymore.
    Unquenchable appreciation and gratitude from my family is going to Rick Simpson for his wonderful Hemp Oil that saved my Son from dying of Leukemia cancer.
    Thanks and stop cancer with Rick Simpson Cannabis oil and also inform your love ones about this great opportunity of peace from cancer.
    you can contact for your medication at: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com
    Rick Simpson Cannabis oil gave my family and friends Freedom over Cancer.
    Benedict George

7. Harry says:

my wife has been suffering from thyroid cancer which was confirmed to be stage four, the doctor told me there was little she could do since she wasn’t responding to treatment but my brother in law came to our rescue by ordering this hemp oil from doctor Barry by name which he said has been helping some patient fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give it a chance, so far my wife is improving perfectly very well and presently she can walk around the house all by herself. I felt its necessary i let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good hemp oil it can really give one a sound second chance of living. if you happen to be in need of this hemp oil you can contact the doctor who supplied my brother in law with this email: londoncancercentre@gmail.com

8. Tom Jefferson says:

I remember waking up each morning thinking that was going to be my last day on earth because my doctor told me that nothing could be done to save my life, i still remember it like it was yesterday, but all that is in the past now because i have been cancer free for the past 6months with the Help of Mr. Rick Simpson Cannabis oil. I am so glad that i have been given a 2nd chance to live and i owe that to Mr. Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil. ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com and their team of experts who helped me with hemp oil that cured my cancer. All hopes that were lost has been restored by Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil
    Please join Mr. Rick Simpson and let stop cancer. contact him on: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com or call his mobile number +447031923617
    I found a new hope and am working in favor.
    Tom Jefferson

9. anounymous says:

I am Honey alexander, from Alabama. Since the Year 2001, life has been up and down for me and my precious Wife Trina. I had Colon Cancer and my wife Trina has Ovarian cancer, this diseases has been with us for the past 12 years, we undergo Chemo and Radiation just once and we were advise by the Doctor not to go for more Chemo and Radiation. Lucky for us, we heard about Rick Simpson Oil which so many people have testified to have cure their cancer within some period of time. Got connected with a lot of people and was then recommended to Dr.Kish for procurement of Hemp Oil medication. It is with Great joy from my heart and that of my wife that we want to inform you all that my colon cancer and my wife Trina Ovarian cancer has been cured within the Treatment period of 4 months. We got our medication from Dr.Kish who was recommended to us by several people that cannabis oil from him, so also am recommending you all to procure you Rick Simpson cannabis oil from him, contact:drkish02@gmail.com, we are now a happy family with total unity and love in us. don’t allow this diseases to ruin the joy of your life, Hemp oil is the Best medication ever and i was opportune to meet Dr.Kish and Rick Simpson in Person: get your Cannabis Medication now and start healing yourself, contact Dr.kish once more on:drkish02@gmail.com
    Thanks to you Dr. Kish and Rick Simpson for all the help that was rendered to me and my jewel family.

10. Rick Simpson Team says:

NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!
    We are at the dawn of new age in medicine and a new day for mankind.
    Not only can hemp save the world, it can eliminate a great deal of
    human suffering and It a hundred percent assurance to put an end to Cancer.
    What are we waiting for?
    Join with me and let us put an end to this madness.
    I have no connection with any other websites or oil suppliers and I have no direct involvement with any of them.
    For your order of my medication, Contact us on: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com
    Dr. Sircus on: drsircusprotocol@yahoo.com
    You are very free to call.
    My best wishes,
    Rick Simpson
    Mobile: +447031923617

11. Daniel says:

My Mother in law was diagnosed with breast cancer and she was at the point of death, with cancer of the Breast in it final stage is now back alive and she is so healthy now. Thanks to Rick Simpson cannabis oil that we bought a: thomasmedicalservice@hotmail.com, the Hemp oil was successfully used in curing my mother in-law breast cancer within 3 months as stated in phoenix tear.

Once again i want to thank Rick for his wonderful Hemp Oil we are now happy family with my mother in-law back alive, strong and healthy.

you can contact for your medication at: thomasmedicalservice@hotmail.com

12. Shawn John says:

It is so true about Dr Morris Cannabis Oil’ I want to use this medium to applause Dr Morris for curing my Fiance cancer with his cannabis oil, my fiance has been suffering from colorectal cancer for the pass three years now, but ever since we started using the Dr Morris Cannabis oil for the past 3 months and instruction on how to use it, my fiance has fully recovered from her colorectal cancer. The Dr Morris cannabis oil has proven a great success on cure for cancer with his cannabis oil and I give him a lot of credits, because my fiance cancer was cured within 4 months of successful treatment, am getting married to my fiance as her colorectal cancer has been totally cured with Dr Morris cannabis oil which we purchase:healthcareservices24@gmail.com, It has been 4 months now of the successful cure of my fiance colorectal cancer and ever since my fiance stop treatment and her health has been perfect and marvelous. as I am writing this testimony to notify you that my fiance has been completely cured of her cancer. any one out there who need help, please feel free to get in touch with Rickat:healthcareservices24@gmail.com
    Shawn John.

13. Mark Bruce says:

My Wife Stage IV breast cancer and MS has just been cured with the cannabis oil gotten from ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com, cannabis oil is great medication. To hell with the government and their insane policy, we have a medication that is hundred percent assured to cure cancer and you don’t need to spend so much money on anymore on chemo, radiation or surgeries that wouldn’t work.
    Where to purchase, contact Rick: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com
    My family is now a brand new one, so stop your worries and go get your medication and set the family free of the deadly disease that hold no respect to family harmony.
    Make your health a better one by using cannabis oil in your everyday life.

14. Shaila Miller. says:

My husband has been suffering from melanoma cancer for the past 6 years. His oncologist recent told us that my husband had 6 months to live and left us with no options but to try the rick simpson hemp oil that we have been hearing about for the past months. My family is so glad that my husband and the father of my kids is now back alive and he is so healthy now. Thanks to Rick Simpson cannabis oil that we bought at: rickcancercure01@gmail.com, the Hemp oil was successfully used in curing my husband melanoma cancer within 3 months as stated in the instructions.
    Once again i want to thank Rick for his wonderful Hemp Oil we are now happy family with my husband and the father of my kids back alive, strong and healthy.
    you can contact for your medication at:mrsjennymary@gmail.

15. Shaila Miller. says:

Thank God Almighty that lead me to Rick who with his humanitarian heart help my Daughter that had cancer of the breast with his Hemp Oil. I am so grateful that my 21 years old daughter is back alive and healthy and can do all this thing she like without any hindrance in his life. Rick Simpson, your medication is the only cure for cancer, tumor and from the bottom of my heart, I sincerely say you are the best and i will always give thanks to God for you to have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your medical service to humanity. with you i now believe that the Hemp Oil is real and True, for all those who have problem relating to cancer and other diseases should
    contact Rick Simpson on: rickcancercure01@gmail.com
    Shaila Miller.

16. Daniel says:

My Wife Stage IV breast cancer and MS has just been cured with the cannabis oil gotten from thomasmedicalservice@hotmail.com cannabis oil is great medication. To hell with the government and their insane policy, we have a medication that is hundred percent assured to cure cancer and you don’t need to spend so much money on anymore on chemo, radiation or surgeries that wouldn’t work.
    Where to purchase, contact via > thomasmedicalservice@hotmail.com
    Make your health a better one by using cannabis oil in your everyday life.
    contact Dr Thomas for all type of cancer

thanks to Dr Thomas

17. adam kay says:

My father In law who was diagonalize with Prostate cancer and he was at the point of death with Prostate cancer that was in it final stage is now healthy and back alive, so strong and sound in his healthy. He is so healthy now. Thanks to Dr. Thomas cannabis oil that we used in curing his cancer at: thomasmedicalservice@hotmail.com his Hemp oil was successfully used in curing my father in-law Prostate cancer within 3 months as stated in the dosage information provided by Dr. Thomas
    Once again i want to thank Dr. Thomas for his wonderful Hemp Oil, the family in now in great unity with so much hope of spending the Christmas in peace and tranquility because the joy of the family which is our father in-law is back alive, strong and healthy.
    you can contact for your medication at: thomasmedicalservice@hotmail.com
    adam kay

18. Paul Gomez says:

I’m Paul Gomez and I am very grateful to Dr. Bobby for providing his medication which saved my life and family.
    Dr. Bobby, I sincerely appreciate all you did for me and my wife with your Hemp oil medical service.
    My wife had Lung cancer which was already in stage IV and the doctor said we needed a miracle for my wife to be cured of her cancer. But for the grace of God over my family a miracle happened when we learnt about Dr. Bobby cannabis Oil, My wife has been on the treatment for the past 3months and the result was tremendous as the Hemp Oil has Kill the bad Cancer cells and no more trace of Cancer and other chronic disease in her.
    God in his infinite mercy will continue to be gracious and Guide you Dr. Bobby, we appreciate all what you did for me and the family.
    If you have any cancer problem, chronic diseases, diabetes or any related dangerous diseases, please contact Dr. Bobby:bobbymedicalservice@yahoo.com
    please contact Dr. Bobby:bobbymedicalservice@yahoo.com
    Be sure that you problem is solved.

19. Hilary Smilth says:

My name is Mrs Rose from united state thanks to Doctor Morris for bring back my lost life with the help of his high quality Cannabis Oil, i am so grateful to you Dr. Morris for all the love and concern that you showed me and above all, many thanks for curing my stage 4 cancer and I would keep on giving my testimonies about your Cannabis oil and how is cures cancer within 3 months with it high THC and CBD potency. it just like a Miracle that my life is back and I am free from Cancer. My the Lord be praised for leading me to you Doctor through my online research and i hope and know that you would keep on putting smiles on Peoples face all over the world.
    if you are in any kind of problem about your Health, please kindly contact Dr.Rick for his Medical Services to you on
    his email:Rickcancercure@gmail.com.

20. Kathy Wolery says:

My husband had stage four lung cancer and he has been through chemo 3 times, but this time his condition was getting worse that I was afraid it will kill him. When a friend of mine directed me to Dr. Bobby on: bobbymedicalservice@yahoo.com who helped me with my husband cancer and cure it completely, I want you to join hands in appreciation of the great work that is been done by Dr. Bobby, he is the man that saved the life of my husband with hemp oil, thanks to him.
    You can contact him through his email: bobbymedicalservice@yahoo.com
    I’ll keep thanking him because he is God sent to save my family that was at the stage of collapsing all because of my husband cancer.
    Kathy Wolery

21. Hilary Smilth says:

My wife is a serious cancer patient, she been wracked with skin cancers for decades, having them frozen, cut, scraped and poisoned out of her as the only treatments. We saw a program on CNBC about the THC/CBD oil of Dr. Bobby and my son has a caregiver license in NM for his girlfriend, he got us some Dr. Bobby Hemp oil via email: bobbymedicalservice@yahoo.com and we applied it as directed by Dr. Bobby, The newer lesions literally peeled off with the band-aid in a day or two, the more advanced ones took a week to go away. No pain for her, I am so amazed at the power of Rick Simpson oil to kill these terrible cancers. Given, there are worse cancers to have but the last time she went to the skin doctor a few weeks ago, he cut and burned dozens off her body, each leaving a gaping hole that was painful, and required constant attention to avoid infection, some of the same ones needed several treatments to fully eliminate the tumor. The oil not only kills the bad cells, it numbs the sore completely! She has a bad one on her lip, was told she needs radiation to cure it. The oil in 2 short weeks has reduced the size by 70%, part of the tumor is an open sore on her top lip as well, we all know how much a little cold sore hurts there, imagine one that never heals, it is almost gone and we are SO happy that she did not need to be poisoned, or need major facial repair surgery.
    So my great advise is for you all to procure the Rick Simpson cannabis Oil medication to cure all kinds of cancerous disease within 3 months from Dr. Bobby, my family is now a weakness to this miracle and I want every citizen of the world to also experience this miracle. contact on:bayfordmedicalservice@gmail.com
    Hilary Smilth

22. Rose says:

I’m Rose lenny, Thanks to God Almighty for allowing me to try Dr. philo Hemp Oil for my lungs cancer, with gratitude to Dr.philo i had a miraculous healing and am telling everybody about this great Healing with his Hemp Oil.
    I have been on Dr.philo Hemp Oil for 2months and i just went to do my Lungs Cancer test and i was told that i have no more cancer.
    God am so grateful for all you have done for me concerning my health with the Help of Dr.philo and his Hemp Oil.if you are suffering from any kind of cancer contact him via email> stphilomedicalcentre@gmail.com

23. Felicia hook says:

I suffer from Breast Cancer, which for me at that point in my life, the world was not worth me being in it as a human. the discrimination starter within my heart. Even since, my total life has been worthless. but when I discover the Rick Simpson cannabis oil and a new hope for a brighter future, restoration came back to me with full force. I heard that Hemp Oil could help, and for the price i was willing to try anything that would save my My Life. What I found out was astonishing! It was instantly getting better and better and most of the virus are gone and just little medication left for me. It’s also a light, i am very grateful to Rick Simpson cannabis oil for me and his Medical Advises, for all those that have problems with Cancer Please Please Kindly let the Rick Know at: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com,
    Am working in power, Am walking in miracle, I live a life of favor, i know who I am.
    Thank you Father in Heave for another chance to prove my self to humanitarian service
    Felicia hook

24. Rosana Miles says:

I am so grateful to Eric for providing me with Hemp oil here in the United State of America. I was diagnose with brain cancer 3 years ago, and ever since then i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not helped me, but only damaged my immune system and render it weak and helpless. I came across the Phoenix Tears and i have read about the Hemp oil a lot and saw that I could provide me with Hemp Oil here is the State, i contact him on: ericolivermedicalservice@hotmail.ca for the procurement of this medication, to my surprise the medication was procured and delivered within 48 hours and i have been on treatment for the past 3 months. Am now here to testify that am no more a cancer patient, I have experience a total transformation in my health sector with Eric Oliver Hemp oil service. for all cancer patient that live in the America and Canada region, get your Hemp oil from ericolivermedicalservice@hotmail.ca
    Rosana Miles

25. mikel smith says:

I am so grateful to Rick for providing me with Hemp oil here is the United State of America. I was diagnose with brain cancer 3 years ago, and ever since then i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not help me, but only damaged my immune system and render it weak and helpless. I came across the Phoenix Tears and i have read about the Hemp oil a lot and saw that I could provide me with Hemp Oil here is the State, i contact him on: rickcancercure@gmail.comfor the procurement of this medication, to my surprise the medication was procured and delivered within 48 hours and i have been on treatment for the past 3 months. Am now here to testify that am no more a cancer patient, I have experience a total transformation in my health sector with Rick Simpson Hemp oil service. for all cancer patient that live in the America and Canada region, get your Hemp oil from rickcancercure@gmail.com
    pedro smith

26. My Mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and she was at the point of death with cancer of the Breast in it final stage is now back alive and she is so healthy now. Thanks to Rick Simpson cannabis oil that we bought at: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com, the Hemp oil was successfully used in curing my mother in-law breast cancer within 3 months as stated in phoenix tear.
    you can contact for your medication at: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com.
    Cristy Jordan

27. Murray steen says:

Cancer is a deadly disease that needs to be stopped from taking innocent lives. A disease that pays no respect to AGE nor FINANCIAL STATUS should not be allowed to reign instead it should be fight and eradicated.
    After the introduction of chemotherapy and radiotherapy the war against this deadly disease started but the probability that this war can be won using the methods above is not hundred percent certain.
    I was once a prisoner of cancer who used the methods above to begin the fight for my freedom which i got for sometime until the cancer returned with great determination to take my life and i was also determined not to allow it to take my life so i decided to sort for other solutions.
    I met with my doctor who told me about cannabis oil and she also told me about a friend of her’s who treats patients with it, she gave me his Email address(ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com)and asked me to contact him. I contacted him and met him in person, i told him about my situation and asked him what i needed to do.
    He advised me, told me the quantity of oil i needed and how to use it. I followed his instructions and now i have finally gained my freedom.
    Murray steen

28. Kandisha says:

• Justin says:

Hey Kandisha,

I am currently bed ridden with lyme disease and am in desperate need of a cure. I am from Calgary and am wondering if you know of anywhere I can get some oil?

Please email or phone me!

justinslater@wcgwave or 403-991-9566

29. Kate Micky says:

My eleven years old son brain tumor has been cured within 3 months treatment with Rick Simpson Cannabis oil.
    My Son that was highly infected with Brain tumor, he was even given 11 years to live due to the way the brain tumor has spread beyond expectations,
    but today which is making it a 7 months since my son has been on treatment, i come to you all with a successful story that my son brain tumor has been cured with Rick Simpson cannabis oil which we purchase from him: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com.
    Warn greetings to Rick Simpson whom we acquire the Hemp oil medication from which was used in curing my Son brain tumor within 90 days of treatment as said by Rick Simpson. you can get in contact for procurement of medication: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com on every medical challenges his for more help.
    Once again i want to Appreciate Rick Simpson cannabis and his wonderful Hemp Oil which saved my family. The entire family of General Smith is grateful to Rick Simpson

30. Tom Hurst says:

I am happy to be reacquainted with this man and have known about Rick for some time. Its no surprise that this herb is capable of such work but our Creator put these herbs and many more for our benefit Hemp in it own right has many benefits to mankind starting with fuel onto clothing and the list is endless. Its a conspiracy to silence people such as Rick who are onto something beneficial to all of us. Big oil stonewalls any mention to a sustainable supply of fuel through Hemp. More to assure us the Creator made herbs for our nourishment and health, some one knew what he was doing now the question remains “Have our leaders of industry and Government taken leave of there senses”? What about the Medical community and if you listen to this report Rick is absolutely correct about todays medicine.

31. Carlos Albert says:

I am carlos Albert who reside in New York City, U.S.A. I have been suffering from Colon cancer lungs with metestasis to other part of my body. Ever since the discovery of this diseases, my entire life have been depressed and emotional down, it was a Death roll Sentence on my life, but still I honor you all for your prayers and concern toward my life and my family and I earnestly pray for God to be with you all, i also use the medium to thanks to the Dr who God has sent to help me cure this unimaginable, terrible and hurrible illness called cancer.
    Knowing that i had colon cancer with mets to some part of my body break my heart and make me lifeless, My family have never knew true peace ever since the diagnose of this disease and period given to live. My wife heard that Hemp Oil could help, and for the price the entire family was strong in faith and willing to try anything that would save my Life, I have completed the treatment regime with total eradication of the disease from all parts of my body.
    I am very grateful to Dr Morris for providing the Hemp Oil medication for me and his Medical Advises. I letting all those fighting against cancerous diseases know that Hemp oil is a hundred percent victorious medication against cancer and related diseases.
    Contact Dr. Morris and see your cancer issues solved for life,
    he is trust wealthy and sincere. have a life time conversation with him Email: healthcareservice01@gmail.com
    He put a smile on my family and I honor the days of knowing him and his service.
    Carlos Albert USA.

32. Jessica Bright says:

Warm appreciation to Dr. Morris for curing my Breast cancer with cannabis oil. I really appreciate your help in bring back my lost life with the help of his high quality Cannabis Oil, i am so grateful to you Dr for all the love and concern that you showed me and i would keep on giving my testimony about your Cannabis oil and how is cures Cancer within 90 days of treatment. it just like a Miracle that has happened to me with full recovery from cancer and i am free from Cancer. Thanks be to God Almighty for sending you my way Dr, i hope and know that you would keep on putting smiles on world at large with this great medication. email:healthcareservice01@gmail.com for all solution to cancer and other diseases.
    Thos facing health challenges should go for cannabis oil to ensure the absolute cure of all kinds of cancerous diseases. For hopes and help, kindly contact Dr. Morris for full knowledge about the medication and Services to you. Dr. email:healthcareservice01@gmail.com for all solution to cancer and other diseases.
    Jessica Bright New York City

33. Caroline Jouls says:

My Husband that was highly infected with cancer of the lungs, he was even given days that he would live is now as healthy as a new born chicken with the help of Doctor Morris and his high Grade Hemp Oil.
    Warn greetings to Doctor Morris whom a acquire the Hemp oil medication from which was used in curing my Husband lungs cancer within 90 days of treatment as said by Rick Simpson. you can contact Dr. Morris on every medical challenges his email:healthcareservice01@gmail.com for more help.
    Once again i want to Appreciate Doctor Morris and his wonderful Hemp Oil which saved my family. We are now happy family with my Husband back alive ,strong and healthy. you can contact Dr. Morris on every medical challenges his email:healthcareservice01@gmail.com for more help.
    Caroline Jouls
    From Toronto

34. Nichole Lee says:

Am Nichole from France and i wouldn’t have believed that i would someday share my survival from cancer with anyone because cancer almost ended my life.

I bless that faithful day i went online in search of help and i found my helper Dr. George who helped me via his email to defeat cancer that had almost sucked life out of me with his cannabis oil which was as effective as he said it was.

I will also like to use this medium to appreciate Dr.George contacthospital_eastern.george@yahoo.com for his care, support and of course his cannabis oil because i would have been history if not for you My greatest hero Dr. George.

Thanks you so much Sir and God will bless you more.

35. Bikini says:

My Brother was given 14 months to live when the Doctor finds out that his body cannot take Chemo anymore. ever since then, the family have been in pain knowing that they where going to loose a precious son that was just 23 years old to Cancer of the lungs. my mother did a lot of research when she found out that cannabis oil was the cure all medication for cancerous diseases, that was highly guaranteed to cure all cancers and other various diseases. my mother bought the Hemp oil for my brother and he has just completed his treatment 3 weeks back. his latest test result indicated that his cancer has been gone without a single trace in his system. Thanks to Rick Simpson and Thomas Kelvin where the Hemp oil was purchase. For all those suffering from cancer and other various diseases with no where left to go, contact Thomas at: thomasmedicalservice@gmail.com and purchase your cannabis oil.
    This really is a miracle to the new generation. Bikini

• peyton says:

“I am so grateful to Dr.Kish for providing me with Hemp oil here is the United State of America. I was diagnose with brain cancer 19 months ago, and ever since then i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not help me, but only damaged my immune system and render me weak and helpless. I came across the Phoenix Tears and i have read about the Hemp oil a lot and saw the Post that Dr. Kish could provide me with Hemp Oil here is the State, i contact him on: drkish022@gmail.com for the procurement of this medication, to my surprise the medication was procured and delivered within 48 hours and i have been on treatment for the past 3 months. Am now here to testify that am no longer a cancer patient, I have experience a total transformation in my life with Dr. Kish Hemp oil service. for all cancer patient that live in the America region, get your Hemp oil from Dr. Kish at: drkish022@gmail.com,

36. Carol says:

My daughter that was at the point of death with cancer of the Breast in his final stage is now back alive and she is so healthy now. Thanks to Dr. Thomas Kelvin that sold the Hemp oil for us that we used in curing my Daughter cancer with the period of 90 days.
    Once again i want to thank Dr. Thomas for his wonderful Hemp Oil we are now happy family with my daughter back alive, strong and healthy. you can contact Henderson on his email: thomasmedicalservice@gmail.com for more help.
    Carol
    UK

37. Waje says:

I am so grateful to Doctor Kelvin for saving my life with his Hemp Oil Medical service. I give thanks to God almighty for giving me the life time the opportunity to have my life back with the help of Hemp oil gotten from Thomas medical service and i was privilege enough to meet him with lot of advise on healths and benefit. It is with great pleasure that i inform you all that am no more an Ovarian Cancer patient with mets. Thank you so much Doctor Thomas Kelvin for helping to save my life. For all those who have issue with Cancer should take the problem to Thomas and see it solved for life. Contact: thomasmedicalservice@gmail.com
    waje
    USA

38. Mrs Karina says:

oh my God’ I want to thank Dr obi Akpo for curing my daughter cancer which she has suffered for the pass two years by helping me get the cannabis oil, and instruction on how to use it. immediately I read some testimonies to his credit I decided to give him a chance and after some weeks precisely after applying the hemp oil I saw great improvement in my daughter health. as I am writing this testimony I can say my daughter is completely healed. any one out there who need help, please feel free to contact this Dr with this email address: drobiakpocancerhealer4all@gmail.com
    Mrs Karina
    u.s.a

39. min says:

Is anybody out there can help me to save my husband’ life and my children’s father. please contact me: minmcdonald@hotmail.com

40. Alexson says:

I was once a cancer patient and I was cured with hemp oil by Doctor George Eastern. I have a dog and his name is Bruce, some months ago I discovered that Bruce was always falling ill so I took Bruce to the hospital and the Doctor told me that Bruce has cancer on his left leg and the cancer has spread beyond treatment.

I loved Bruce so much that I didn’t want him to die so I contacted Doctor George who helped me cure my cancer Via contacthspital_eastern.george@yahoo.com and told him about Bruce’s situation and he told me that THC hemp oil can also be used to cure Bruce.

I purchase the hemp oil and started using it on Bruce according to Doctor George’s instruction and Bruce regained his strength.

Doctor George saved my life and also saved my precious dog’s life, I owe him a lot and don’t know how to repay.

41. joepat says:

Never give up on treating your cancer for there is a cure and my wife was once a cancer patient, am Joe living in the us. Two years ago my wife suffered from kidney cancer and the doctor told us that nothing could be done, I was so frustrated and the thought of loosing my wife was so unbearable that I lost all hope.

One faithful day my daughter told me that she had found a cure for cancer and she found it on the internet, she ask me to watch Rick Simpson’s video with her. Although i didn’t believe her I watched it anyway just to please her and after watching it I discovered that it brought my hope back and i wanted to give it a try.

I and my daughter started searching for legitimate source that could provide the Rick Simpson’s hemp oil that would cure my wife. We read a lot of testimonies online of how a lot of doctors has helped a lot of patients cured their cancer with hemp oil and it was on one of this sites we found Dr. George, we contacted him Via his Email contacthospital_eastern.george@yahoo.com which we found in the testimony we read about him.

Dr. George’s hemp oil is the best ever, I followed his instruction and now my wife is healthy and I am so excited.

Thanks to Dr George for helping my wife cure her cancer with his hemp oil and for also making life worth living once again.

• min says:

I need your help to save my children’s father. please contact me and help me. min

• min says:

Dear JOEPAT, can you please contact me ASAP? I need urgent help from you.
      My e-mail: minmcdonald@hotmail.com
      thank you in deep!

• hemp oil says:

I suffer from Breast Cancer, which for me, is basically a Death Sentence on my life, the thoughts of having Breast Cancer burns and itches simultaneously in my heart that i was dead alive (and looks hideous). I heard that Hemp Oil could help, and for the price i was willing to try anything that would save my My Life. What I found out was astonishing! It was instantly getting better and better and most of the virus are gone and just little medication left for me. It’s also a light, i am very grateful to Dr Kish for Selling the Hemp Oil for me and his Medical Advises, for all those that have problems with Cancer Please Please Kindly let the Doctor Know at: drkish022@gmail.com,
      He saved my Life that is why i will keep on giving his testimonies.

42. Lynne Hatfield says:

Hi there guys. I’ve been smoking pot for many years, mostly recreational, until a few months ago. I knew I had a condition that has been developing for a long time (diverticulosis), having been diagnosed about 4 years ago, after a particularly painful episode as the result of infection of the bowel. The condition when dormant is described as diverticulosis, while the active stage of the disease being diverticulitis. After having several tests, a scope (which was unsuccessful and had to be stopped due to pain), a barium xray, and a ct scan, the doctors were agreed on the diagnosis. Since then I’ve had 4 or 5 more episodes of severe pain, infection, diarrhea nausea, and all of the lovely stuff that goes with it. Each time I’ve had to get antibiotics to cure the issue along with soft food diet etc. The last time I had the ct scan a young surgeon came to me afterwards and asked me if I had thought about having the affected section of bowel removed to correct the problem. I was a little surprised because I’d never thought of it as a possibility. The idea of wearing a colostomy bag even for a few months was enough to make me rethink my whole outlook and I decided then that I would do whatever I could to avoid this treatment. So my diet changed and I began eating medibles. I felt better right away. I haven’t had any more episodes since and my bowels are working just fine. No more pain, and I shed a few unwanted pounds as well! I’ve been to see my GP to set me up an appointment to talk to my surgeon and I’ll be going for my license to grow and supply my own medicinal pot and I intend to start producing the oil for my condition(s) as I have several other medical problems that are also considered chronic pain issues. I foresee a pain free existence in my future thanks to God’s little miracle plant. All the best to my friend Rick S. for being there when I needed him and for never losing faith in the Cure.

43. Marco Renda says:

Rick Simpson STOP calling it HEMP OIL as both you and I know that what is being used is CANNABIS OIL! You are misleading people to believe that they can go to any health food store and buy Hemp Oil and use it to help them eliminate their cancer. When you start promoting the oil for what it truly is then and only then would you get my support.

• A supporter says:

Oh noes. What are we gonna be doing without you, dear sheepie? Hemp oil is the correct every-day term to use. Cannabis oil would be the scientific term. Had you have listened to Rick’s speeches, you would know that companies have been mislabeling their own products as Hemp oil, when in fact it’s Hemp seed oil as stated in the ingredients on the back. Nothing more. Peppermint oil isn’t being made from peppermint seeds, is it? We’re gonna die without your support so PLEEEAASEE help us, oh please. I bet you believe the government is there to make your life better. Educate yourself, you have the internet at your full disposal. I’m surprised how most people in the world will not take advantage of this.

44. medical says:

Hello everyone,
    High Quality cancer hemp oil on Sale at negotiable prices
    Cancer hemp oil on sale at excellent rate
    Medicinal value
    Contact: +447924590270
    Email: cancermedicationtreatment@gmail.com
    Delivery as Per Customer Requirements.

45. Christopher says:

Am Christopher i live in USA, my wife was suffering from breast cancer and the doctor told me that there was nothing that he could do then a friend told me about the Rick Simpson hemp oil that can cure cancer, i told he that my wife’s breast cancer was in the last stage that i didn’t think the hemp oil would cure it and he persuaded me to try it so i decided to give it a try.

I did some research and i found a doctor who helped me with the cannabis oil to cure my wife’s breast cancer and he assured me that after 4 months the cancer would be gone.

I bought it and she used it,it worked exactly as the doctor had promised. Thanks to doctor Bryan Vance for helping me with cannabis oil and for his support and care.

bryanvance_medicalservice@outlook.com

HE HELPED ME AND HE CAN HELP YOU TOO.

• pg2109 says:

Warning:
      There is no Dr. Nathan Kisper, Dr. Mike Henderson, Dr. Steve Philip, Dr. Sedney Carey, Dr. Mac Donnald, Dr. Bryan Vance, Dr. Robert Melamede etc.. Only the big scammers hiding behind these names. Be careful and don’t trust them and in any of their “stories”!!!

• Mary Juno says:

Did you meet the doctor in person? Please tell me how you know if the oil is the right the content. Anyone else heard of Dr. Bryan Vance? How do you know who to trust? Thanks for any input.

46. cancercure says:

Hello everyone and how we doing, i would like to inform most serious cancer patients that i have a source to cure different kind of cancer with medical grade hemp oil because the hemp oil only will not cure cancer without RSO treatment control and no fees are requested before meeting my source. for further details. come to England:..cancermedicationtreatment@gmail.com

47. karine says:

excellent!! … its about time people started speaking out.. well done Rick! .. you are absolutely right in everything you say, regarding the medicinal purposes and all the corruptness in the medical world. It is the same in Australia which has become a dictatorial country following the rest. I make my choices for health for my family, I am a Homoeopath and use a lot of substances some legal some not for healing … I am amazed at the lack of brain power the people of today have for thinking for themselves and standing up for what they want. ….Good on you!

• Cherry says:

Karine I have been trying to find someone in Oz to talk to about this but am not having much luck as a) I dont really know where to start and b) much of the information available is US based. Would you contact me? csoconner[at]gmail.com

48. Tamera ElDalati says:

I very much agree. Will continue to follow.

Thank you.

49. Karla Broadfoot says:

Sensible BC is a website for registered voters in BC to get involved in pushing for the decriminalization of marijuana… Check it out today… we need your help to get the legislation passed..

I know thc gave my brother 13 yrs longer then the specialists gave him (2 yrs) for a brain tumour..

• Rick Simpson says:

I am very pleased that cannabis was able to help your brothers condition, but I really do not think that this wonderful healing plant will ever be recognized for what it is, until we rid ourselves of all the corruption that is running this country. Properly produced hemp oil, really is a cure all that also happens to be an effective and harmless treatment for cancer. I only wish corruption was as easy to cure or control as most diseases, for if that were really the case, we would now all be living in a much better world.

• Sativa Marley says:

Well said Rick. It is a shame that the pharmaceutical companies will never let marijuana ever live up to what it could be. If people like you or I had our way, pharmaceutical companies would lose out on billions every year that they make from TREATING disease, and that would mean a smaller yacht for the CEOs…they cant be having that! CURING disease would be bad for business and the pharmaceutical companies provide their lobbyists with millions and millions of dollars every year to make sure our corrupt politicians stay in their pockets. How sad is it that the people WE elect and are supposed to be there for our greater good, put their pocketbooks before the lives of their own constituents? Keep up the good work, my friend!

• Cannabis Oil says:

I fear that this will be a lifetime fight lasting a good four or five decades, if not more. If people weren’t so stupid, arrogant, emotionally deprived and mesmerized like what they they are today and actually came online to spend a short time googling “cannabis oil” and to read Rick Simpson’s facebook for a few minutes instead of watching a random korean guy biting girls butts and dancing stupid (gangnam style), this medicine would be legal in two days, or at least it’d become largely discussed in every mainstream media worldwide, in a matter of hours.
          Almost everyone I know who has a facebook account spends a considerable amount of time online commenting, sharing stuff and chatting with their friends. Even at work. Would it be so hard for them to share and comment on Rick’s posts? Of course not.

If is your duty as a human being to spread the word of this medicine if you have been given this invaluable information. Unless you are completely secluded from society, tell everyone you know and assure them to do the same, and have them assure others to follow this path too. If you don’t have anybody to talk to, at least type “marijuana” in google, click “Search Tools” and set “Past 24 Hours”, then click “News” every day, or as often as you can. This way you can see all the Cannabis related propaganda news in the media created in the past one day, where in most cases you can immediately make a comment below the article. Voice your distrust of the medical system and tell the world how you feel about Cannabis oil, and what it can do! This is not a joke. If I can do this regularly with a full-time job and bills to pay, you too can do it.

You surely care about your future by buying insurance, investing in education or a relationship, buying the right car or property, when you can afford it. But you don’t care about the health of your children, your loved one or yourself? Does that make sense to you? Not to me. This is the greatest preventive medicine you will find and there’s a great chance you’ll never have to see a doctor again. Not even a dentist, if you start using the oil early enough. How hard is it to obtain a handful of Indica buds, get a liter of good solvent and a cheap rice cooker, make the medicine and see the magic yourself? Premium medicine for nearly free? Well, you have to pay the solvent and the buds unless you are growing the plants yourself. Grow just one automatic strain if in a hurry, these will be ready to harvest in about 2 months from seed. Downside is lesser but enough yield to work with.

At least give Cannabis the benefit of doubt. Follow Rick’s simple instructions and you will have the medicine sitting there in 3-4 hours, ready to use. If you have a small amount of oil available, use it on on a skin condition like skin cancer, diabetic ulcer, 3rd degree burn or bad skin allergy if you want to see the spectacular results firsthand and perceive the quick, gradual healing effect visually. If you manage to get 60grams of the oil, which is enough to cure internal diseases like internal cancer, arthritis or parkinson’s. You won’t believe your eyes and will (hopefully) instantly become a hardcore believer.

All of us are very important, despite what the media and the movies today are telling you. You wouldn’t believe how much change can just ONE person make in the world! If all of us stood up for this case, or just one in every 10 people who understands basic English enough to learn the simple facts online and would speak out loudly, there’s no way the government could any longer suppress this life-saving information. I want a real future for my children and loved ones. Do you?

• bob day says:

cannabis oil whan you cook the oil you destroy the terpenes which have powerful medicinal effects. instead make the oil than turn a fan on it . it takes up to a day but leaves all the medicine intact . i just found out

• cure for cancer says:

What a marvelous creation! I am referring to the “He Cures All Medication called the Hemp Oil”. It has taken one with your genius, dedication and concern for Morgellons victims to spearhead such a monumental project.
          This foundation brings comfort to hurting humans suffering who are desperate. I know for I am one of them. I am blessed to have the Hemp Oil purchase from Dr.Kish which cured my colon cancer within 3months of treatment, and in conjunction with this endeavor. It is a privilege that I certainly do not take lightly. Got the Best Indica Bud Hemp Oil that cured my cancer within 3 months treatment from Dr Kish drkish02@gmail.com.
          As I write this, my blood stream is being rejuvenated by the Hemp Oil. New Life is being infused into my body, which energizes me. The calls, emails, smiles, assistance, I receive from you are uplifting and appreciated beyond anything you can conceive of.
          I am so thankful to our brilliant Rick Simpson and DR Kish for spending his time and energy to brainstorm cancer treatment and design the Extension to the Wellness Protocol. This is undoubtedly a divine gift to the cancer community. KISH would desire me to give the Glory to God, I know. Glory to God!
          I find myself unworthy to unlatch and walk a mile in KISH sandals. Websites cancer warriors, be cognizant we are being touched and renewed by Angels in human form (Rick Simpson and Kish).drkish02@gmail.com , get your cannabis oil.
          this, foundation has undertaken the sponsorship of Hemp Oil to be the only assured cure for all kinds of cancer within the treatment period of 3 months

• bob day says:

Rick i just found out in the latest High Times magazine tha terpenes have powerful medicinaf effects hitherto unknown and constitute up to 29%of the oil. instead of cooking it just turn a fan on it . takes longer but makes a big difference plus its safer. otherwise you are destroying arguably the best part i researched it online

• Tom says:

One problem, Bob, is that the cannabis oil needs to be “activated” and heat accomplishes that. “Activated” oil means it is changed from THCA (THC acid) to THC by driving off the carboxyl molecule. Without doing this, the THCA has no psychoactive effect and cannot bond with the cannabinoid receptors. The bonding with CB receptors is how the oil has its effect on cancer, causing apoptosis. The terpenes are medicinal in ways not even yet fully known, it appears to be true. But still the oil must be heated in order to be “activated” or decarboxylated. I don’t know how you could avoid the heating, for even if you evaporate off the solvent without heat, you will have to heat it afterward placing the pan of oil in a pan of boiling water, or similar.

• min says:

I need your help urgently to save my husband’s life. can you please contact me :
          minmcdonald@hotmail.com

• min says:

Dear RRIck Simpson, my husband was sent home by doctor, they said there is nothing they can do to save his life. my heart was broken when i heart that. i cry every single day. i feel such a great pain in my heart if i loose him, i feel sorry for my two young kids, the need their daddy, they need daday be there for them while they need help and my cuddles. They love their father very much, my husband will do anything to stay alive for them. i can’t bear to see my children crying for their daddy if he gone one day. i am so scared that will happen. Please help me to
        get the oil to cure his stomach cancer. thank you! Min

What Do You Think?