• The Turning Point DVD
  • Disclosure Company Header
  • Into The Fire DVD Ad
  • Press For Truth TV Registration Ad
  • 911 DVD Ad
The TSA Meets Independent Media – Opt Out And Film Week Thumbnail Image.

The TSA Meets Independent Media – Opt Out And Film Week

Reported On » November 23, 2012
Archived In » Featured Videos, Video Reports
Comments On This Story » 21 Comments

On day one of the “Opt Out And Film The TSA” campaign, Dan Dicks of Press For Truth and Ashley Jessica went to the Buffalo International airport to help raise awareness about the intrusive and invasive TSA procedures. We were immediately surrounded by members of the TSA and also the Buffalo Transit Police who tried various intimidation tactics on us but ultimately failed to deter us from taking part in this important campaign.

Support independent media by making a contribution:
Donate through Paypal

Follow Ashley on Twitter

Check in here for more info on the campaign

Support Press For Truth and help us to continue by Making A Donation

We rely on you the viewer to help us continue to do this work. With your help I can continue to make videos and documentary films for youtube in an effort to raise awareness all over the world. Please support independent media by joining Press For Truth TV!

As a Press For Truth TV subscriber you’ll have full access to the site’s features and content including Video Blogs on current news from the PFT perspective and High Quality Downloads of all Press For Truth Films, Music and Special Reports! Subscribe to Press For Truth TV

Want a Press For Truth shirt? Check out our gear in the PFT Shop

You can also support Press For Truth and help us continue to do this work by donating or becoming a sponsor at pressfortruth.ca

« Go Back

21 Comments

1. BJames says:

Tyranny always overplays its hand. It’s inevitable. Human civilization advances, and will continue to advace because of this fact.

2. MIKE SAVOY says:

Great work you guys!. I head both broadcasts on Alex Jones that covered your amazing efforts for the TSA OPT campaign. I felt some ignorance in the lack of acknowledging that you two were Canadians!!!. God Bless.

3. Canadian Liberty says:

Its a sorry thing to see how the human creation has treated each other since the fall of man. One day all the sorrow and grieve we cause for each other will be a thing of the past for those who walk in shoes of peace. Ashley and Dan keep up the walk.

4. Didymus Judas Thomas says:

STEVE, are you seriously implying that Canadians are not Patriotic and that only Americans are Patriotic ?

5. Killuminati says:

Great work Dan! Thank you for doing this , its the small steps that lead to the big ones.

6. ortiz pablo says:

fantastic work! thank you..

7. David P. Turnbole says:

I’m afraid I can see both sides. As a former cop AND as an Occupy member. It’s unfortunate that we have to have TSA and all that goes with it. But there are rights that need to be held onto and the police and TSA have stepped over the line far too much since the debacle on 9-11. Yes, make sure we’re safe but if someone with a camera shows up and is peaceful, be thankful.

8. Lisa says:

Wow, great work! Thank you Dan and Ashley so much. I live in Buffalo NY, and your interview was an eye opener to the brain washed mentality of that Transit worker and to that of other travelers. That Officer who said he was a man who claims he taught history while taking the stand he presented just made it all the more stunning. It just showed me the lack of knowledge of the people here and maybe just how far people will go to keep their jobs while turning their backs on their patriotic duty to our rights and freedoms.

.I talk and share information with many people around me, but the problem I seem to be having is that this Buffalo area is being overrun by immigrants who already have established organizations here pushing for socialism that are being imported here to our particular area by the UN. They have no interest in trying to keep freedoms they never had in their former countries, only to see what goodies they can get here. I feel like I am the only person in my area trying to make this information known and trying to expose this as a fact. Last 2 or 3 days, Buffalo made 3 different headlines on infowars.

9. Andrew says:

This is fantastic, I’m from Tasmania just below Australia. When traveling through America I always got singled out and put through the body scanner. I would always protest about how this was a violation of my rights. Its pure fear mungering intrusive bullshit. My girlfriend on the otherhand but was subject to frisks at every stop most with no warning.

Why would a 21 year old Tasmanian tourist need to be frisked?

Put on the film Judge Dred and look at what’s around the corner.

10. Freestyler71 says:

Hi Ashley & Dan,

Keep up the good work! I want to also thank you for taking the time to bring awareness to the masses over here in Europe. Our son will be flying to the USA soon so he will know his rights and be informed ;)

11. angie says:

Well maybe if you people would stop listening to the media and research on your own why TSA does what they do you would understand people nowadays are close minded.

12. Chris says:

Great Job! Informing the people is the first step in waking people up to the tyrrany of the “Police State”! I support people like you, Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura and those who stand up for our Constitutional Rights!

13. Erica says:

I think this is great! I haven’t flown in years and I try to avoid authority b/c they ARE corrupt pieces of s*** and this really helps to keep everyone abreast of what the piggies can and can NOT get away with anymore. One step at a time, we make our voices heard!
    Thanks for taking the time to help bring awareness to the masses!
    ~E

14. F.Arseneau says:

yes, thank you.

15. tom says:

Thank you for your work.

16. Peter says:

Hello Ashley & Dan, I heard you on the Alex Jones show other day and was waiting for this video to be posted. Thank you for being such patriotic citizens and taking your time to inform Americans and make this video for us as well.

• Steve says:

Patriotic? they’re canadian!!
      not american!! lol

• Peter says:

Even more impressive!!

• paul says:

Steve , do you think all this shit only applies to Americans ? How about we (the rest of the world) leave you arrogant yanks to fend for yourselves and see how fuckin great you are . And no I’m not Canadian , I’m a Kiwi (thats a New Zealander) just in case you have never heard of NZ living inside your patriotic bubble you call the US. And I am qualified to pass judgement on your country as I have lived and worked in the US “legally” and I found that compared to other countries I have lived in your country is nothing more than a giant prison . I have also lived in Canada and I know what a great attitude they have toward other countries, so I suggest you swallow your stupid pride and accept their help or you truly are fucked.

• David P. Turnbole says:

What makes a patriot? So they’re Canadian. Patriotism doesn’t live only in the U.S. of A.

• john says:

Anyone who fights for freedom of mankind and against tyranny is a patriot steve. Do you think only Americans want or deserve liberty? As an American, what have you done to stand up against the government other than “try” to talk down to canadians? They are doing more than you and they’re Canadians. I don’t think you understand the word patriot. You are not a patriot, you are a nationalist and not very good at that. Keep up the great work guys, the TSA need to be sent home for good.

What Do You Think?