• The Turning Point DVD
  • Disclosure Company Header
  • Into The Fire DVD Ad
  • Press For Truth TV Registration Ad
  • 911 DVD Ad
December 21 2012 What Will You Do? Thumbnail Image.

December 21 2012 What Will You Do?

Reported On » December 12, 2012
Archived In » Featured Videos, Video Reports
Comments On This Story » 14 Comments

Through a series of questions Dan Dicks of Press For Truth challenges the people of Toronto to make the world a better place on an individual level.

Support independent media by making a contribution:
Donate through Paypal

Support Press For Truth and help us to continue by Making A Donation

We rely on you the viewer to help us continue to do this work. With your help I can continue to make videos and documentary films for youtube in an effort to raise awareness all over the world. Please support independent media by joining Press For Truth TV!

As a Press For Truth TV subscriber you’ll have full access to the site’s features and content including Video Blogs on current news from the PFT perspective and High Quality Downloads of all Press For Truth Films, Music and Special Reports! Subscribe to Press For Truth TV

You can also support Press For Truth and help us continue to do this work by donating or becoming a sponsor at pressfortruth.ca

« Go Back

14 Comments

1. I love what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and reporting! Keep up the amazing works guys I’ve added you guys to our blogroll.

2. Canadian Liberty says:

I realize your limited with funds but this is old news and besides what does it cost to post something thats more updated. The issue at Sandy hook? What about gun laws in Canada? That might get me back on your site. Right now the U.S. is up against the wall with its gun laws yet there is no mention on this site about whats going on here in Canada. Let get with the program. Our Pri Minister needs to be commended on the fact that he as stood back and looked at the whole long gun registry as being not affective and that idiot back in the 90s Allen Rock blew the budget and over spent big time on something that didn’t work an hasn’t worked. Report the news, good, bad and ugly.
    The Westerner

3. Grills says:

Damnit Dan, you got a couple tears out of me with this one. Great job.

4. Susan Rice says:

I subscribe to the Bill Hicks school of thought – “It’s Time To Evolve Our Ideas”. People are waking up – we can no longer hide from the crimes of capitalism (especially when all the crimes that were committed on our behalf around the world are coming home). The .1% is manipulating the world so they control more and more of the decisions, but we see it and there is power in #’s. The time for transparency, accountability and sustainability is now – it’s time to open up transparency of corporations/organizations/politicians/ourselves and hold all accountable. I value more than $ and will make conscious decisions accordingly. I see the lies and I will be a part of positive change… I am uplifted by the fact that “there is a physical connection between positive thoughts and good things happening” :)

5. Darren says:

I thought this was a really nicely shot piece, and aside from all the bull shit that goes on in this world that i have no control over, the least i can do is start being a nicer person in everyday life and maybe change the world in my own little way

6. Canadian Liberty says:

And the people said AMEN :)

7. Bangsat says:

Oh man how nauseating

8. Hakeem says:

I think it not end of world but to terrorize world about to accept some new grave situation to be born by people.

9. Thomas the realist says:

I will probably think about how to make fun of all you guys on the 22nd.

• Grills says:

Did you even watch the video? 99.9% of them said they didn’t think the world would end.
      But it’s all good, cuz you’re so much smarter than the rest of us.

10. Parmis Mire says:

This is fantastic. My friend spotted me in the video & sent it to me. You guys did such a great job. The responses are so varied & you captured so many. So well done. x P.S. I’m the Witch.

11. legend says:

somme people have epic reactions i love them

12. sexyness says:

I THINK THE WORLD NEEDS TO WAKE UP AND REALIZE WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN LIFE. EVERYTHING IN LIFE THAT WE DO ON A DAILY BASIS IS JUST TO BLIND US SO WE DON’T SEE OR REALIZE WHATS REALLY GOING ON! WAKE UP PEOPLE! !!!!!

13. ….believe me when i say….this wont stop people from praising i am ! Who i am the holy one ..satan is a liar an his purpose here is to kill steal and destroy..i am holds the key ..i may look as if mankind is winning this one but i tell you ..theses fools have no idea

What Do You Think?